VEGAN Friendly. Hand made by Zabel Designs
Scrub - Pink Martini Sugar Scrub
Sweet, vibrant and fresh, with lychee fruit and mixed berries balanced with a fruit burst of guava sorbet, lime peel and vanilla.
- The main goal of using a body scrub is to exfoliate dead skin cells that make the skin dry and dull. By removing the layer of dead skin, you're allowing new skin cells to receive more oxygen and moisture which leads to healthier skin, in general.
- Body scrubs are also beneficial at cleaning away dirt and pollution debris from your pores, which can help eliminate the chances of acne and breakouts.
- Dirt and dead skin cells can also block your skin from absorbing skin care products properly. After applying a body scrub, your skin will be able to efficiently absorb moisturizers, leaving your skin hydrated and healthy.
- The process of applying a body scrub is also beneficial! The circular, massaging motions you use actually boosts circulation and increases your blood flow, which helps drain the lymph nodes of toxins.
- Body scrubs can be used before shaving to remove dirt and soften the body hair, making razor burn less likely.
Australian Sugar, Coconut Shells, Coconut Oil Sweet Almond Oil & Fragrance oil.
Apply the scrub by gently massaging in circular movements, paying special attention to rougher spots like elbows, knees, heels, as well as areas with noticeable cellulite. It’s best to always scrub upward, starting from the top of your body and moving down.
Once you've effectively exfoliated all the areas you wanted to focus on, rinse off with warm water. You won't need to follow up with soap or shower gel after using the body scrub ... you should already be squeaky clean!