Foaming Scrub - Pink Lemonade 300g
Buff away dry skin with our Foaming Sugar Scrub. Made with Australian sugar, it gently exfoliates dry, dead skin. Skin is left feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Formula is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Prefect for everyday use.
HOW TO USE:
In the shower, massage onto damp skin using circular motions. Rinse well. For optimal hydration, follow with a Body Butter or Lotion.
- The main goal of using a body scrub is to exfoliate dead skin cells that make the skin dry and dull. By removing the layer of dead skin, you're allowing new skin cells to receive more oxygen and moisture which leads to healthier skin, in general.
- Body scrubs are also beneficial at cleaning away dirt and pollution debris from your pores, which can help eliminate the chances of acne and breakouts.
- Dirt and dead skin cells can also block your skin from absorbing skin care products properly. After applying a body scrub, your skin will be able to efficiently absorb moisturizers, leaving your skin hydrated and healthy.
- The process of applying a body scrub is also beneficial! The circular, massaging motions you use actually boosts circulation and increases your blood flow, which helps drain the lymph nodes of toxins.
- Body scrubs can be used before shaving to remove dirt and soften the body hair, making razor burn less likely.