Scrub - Coconut Sugar Scrub
Is there anything coffee can't do?! As we all know, it's a natural stimulant and that includes waking up your skin! Coffee is packed with all sorts of beneficial agents that your skin will love - caffeine, vitamins, essential oils, fatty acids, amino acids, polyphenols, and antioxidants - all ingredients that are extremely helpful in keeping skin healthy.
The caffeine in the coffee helps encourage quicker cell regeneration and restricts surface blood vessels, which can help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Coffee in a body scrub can also be beneficial in improving skin discoloration by increasing blood circulation. It's a somewhat gentler abrasive, somewhere in between sugar and herbal scrubs, but can generally do well on most skin types.
A buttery rum top note leading to a sweet, creamy vanilla with toasted coconut.
- The main goal of using a body scrub is to exfoliate dead skin cells that make the skin dry and dull. By removing the layer of dead skin, you're allowing new skin cells to receive more oxygen and moisture which leads to healthier skin, in general.
- Body scrubs are also beneficial at cleaning away dirt and pollution debris from your pores, which can help eliminate the chances of acne and breakouts.
- Dirt and dead skin cells can also block your skin from absorbing skin care products properly. After applying a body scrub, your skin will be able to efficiently absorb moisturizers, leaving your skin hydrated and healthy.
- The process of applying a body scrub is also beneficial! The circular, massaging motions you use actually boosts circulation and increases your blood flow, which helps drain the lymph nodes of toxins.
- Body scrubs can be used before shaving to remove dirt and soften the body hair, making razor burn less likely.